• We believe in the eternal pre-existence, physical incarnation, sinless life, miracle ministry, death, burial, bodily resurrection, ascension, and soon coming return of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the Son of God, the Lord of lords, the King of kings, and is the only way to God. See John 1:1-5.
• We believe that salvation (the new birth) happens by repenting from sin and receiving Jesus Christ as one’s personal Lord and Savior. Salvation is through faith, by grace, and not by works. See Ephesians 2:8-10.
• We believe that the Holy Bible alone is the written Word Of God, and that scripture is final authority on all matters eternal and temporal. See 2 Timothy 3:16-17.
• We believe that one God exists eternally in three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. See Ephesians 2:18 and John 14:26.
• We believe that regeneration of man’s heart is impossible without the person and work of the Holy Spirit, and that the Holy Spirit empowers the believer to live a life that is pleasing to God. See John 14:16 and John 14:26.
• We believe in water baptism by immersion as commanded by the Lord Jesus and demonstrated repeatedly in the Book Of Acts. See Acts 8:38.
• We believe that the baptism in the Holy Spirit is a second experience offered to believers which comes with spiritual gifts. This empowerment is available to all believers regardless of religious affiliation. See Acts 1:5-8, Acts chapter 2 and Acts chapter 19.
• We believe in the present day operation of all the gifts of the Holy Spirit listed in 1 Corinthians Chapter 12.
• We believe that the five kinds of ministers listed in Ephesians 4:11-16 are the God-appointed leaders to the body of Christ, called and separated by God to gently lead and richly feed God’s people. Also see 1 Corinthians 12:27-31.
• We believe in “The Great Commandment” to love one another as Christ loved us, and the urgency of obeying “The Great Commission” to go into all the world and preach the Gospel. See John 13:34 and Mark 16:15.
• We believe a person immediately goes to heaven or hell upon death, depending on whether they have accepted or rejected Christ in this life. And we believe that every person will be judged in eternity, giving a personal account to God. See 2 Corinthians 5:8, John 8:24 and Romans 14:12.
• We believe in the physical resurrection of all believers’ bodies, and that the church will be caught up in the air to meet the Lord Jesus. We also believe in the imminent return of Jesus Christ to this earth. See 1 Corinthians 15:51-58 and 1 Thessalonians 4:14-18.
• We believe every person born onto the planet has the right to: 1) Hear the Good News of Jesus Christ, 2) Receive a Bible in their own language, 3) Enjoy the basic necessities of life: food, water, clothing, shelter, adequate transportation, and employment, 4) Assemble for Christian fellowship, and 5) Share Jesus Christ with others freely without interference from governments or religions.
• We believe that the local church is autonomous and that God has delegated the governing of the local church to the senior pastor and his staff. See Philippians 1:1 and 1 Peter 5:1-5.
• We believe the Biblical principle of tithing 10% of our incomes to God has always been the practice of obedient believers before the law, during the law, and now after the law. We believe tithing is a New Testament principle designed by God to simultaneously prosper both the Kingdom of God and the tither. The literal translation of "Tithe" means "Tenth" in the Hebrew and Greek. See Genesis 28:22 (before the law).
• We believe that music and media is a gift from God and that God can relate to any cultural genre of music because He is a God of diversity. No style is in and of itself automatically good or bad. Rather it is the spirit behind the music, the lyrics, the motives and the heart of singers and musicians that makes music redemptive or destructive. No single generation or culture of believers may claim theirs is the only kind of music that God can use to praise and worship Him. Musical genre is a matter of personal preference, not Bible doctrine. See Psalm 150.